- Took a long walk. A nice walk. With talking, and random aimlessness.
- Ate Mexican. God. Yummy. Really, really yummy. I had a veggie quesadilla and a chile relleno, and she had the cheese enchilada, taco, guacamole salad combo. But we shared, because we are mutually indecisive. Hee.
- Saw The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy. In the middle of the night. While kinda/sorta lost. That movie is awesome. No. Seriously. It was not just the first!date! high. It was also the Alan/Bill love. And the fact that Mos Def can act, and I always forget that until I see him in a movie, and then I go, "Ohhhhhhh. Yeah."
- Went home, ate breakfast. (No. sex. involved. Celia.) Middle of the night pancakes and french toast and grits rock my world. Awesomeness.
- Totally and completely forgot the project last night. I don't care. I had a date.
- First date. I mean, "date", but. Oh my God. What the fuck? Am I dressed right? Am I slutty looking? Or poser-y. Oh my God. Is this a good idea? ACK! I feel insane! I am 21 and I cannot date! Or, rather, haven't! WHAT DO YOU DO?! FUCK!
- Am going to calm down. Have cute girlfriend. This is a new and crazy development.
May 6th, 2005
My life is so made up of fucking weirdness.
No. No. Fucking weirdness.
Alas, it seems my dreams of becoming the first BIOLOGICALLY asexual human have been shattered. No second, identical, perfectly creepy Chase. Goodbye, sweet dreams.
- My life is so made up of fucking weirdness.
- No. No. Fucking weirdness.
- Alas, it seems my dreams of becoming the first BIOLOGICALLY asexual human have been shattered. No second, identical, perfectly creepy Chase. Goodbye, sweet dreams.
Life is weird. And love is weird. Just the way we handle it. And that time after love. I know Kit and I are just friends, but I find this whole rumor mill exciting in some sick way. I mean, it makes people jealous. It makes people rethink things. And it's nice, if a little funny, and just a bit mean, to see people get that way. Is that really horrible of me? I'm not hung up on my exes, or former crushes, but it's good to feel like the reject getting back at the rejector.
Also, I have a feeling some friends are jealous not of Kit, but of me. Mwahaha, my friends want Kit. Hm. I wonder if she'd care. I should ask her if she likes any of them. Share the wealth, I can't keep all of the late night snacks to myself if she's interested in anyone. Hee.
Anyway, enough talking about the sick pleasure I get out of making people regret things.